Monday 7 April 2014

A found quote

I am borrowing this from my SIL, who posted it on FB for her own reasons, but it really resonated with me. K, if you ever comes across this by accident I hope you don't mind me borrowing your words (and you are an amazing brave woman, BTW).

"A lot of times, it can be easier to have faith for the future. We believe “one day” we’ll get a good break. “One day” we’ll feel better. “One day” the problem will turn around. If we’re not careful, we’re always putting our faith off, believing that in the future something good is going to happen.
But, true faith is always in the present."


 Wishing everybody courage and faith for the present, whatever challenges you are facing.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I used to always live in the future, trying to ignore my past. I always felt so stuck, and now I try to be grateful for how much better my life is NOW, rather than always pining for the perfect future. It's hard, but I'm much happier living in the present when I can remember to.

    Of course this is all about me. Always ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I think the best thing about quotes is that they do feel they are about you. You put it very well.

      Delete